WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The term ‘Stumm Electric’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website whose registered office is in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- The content of this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Stumm Electric will make reasonable efforts to include accurate, up-to-date information in this website. Stumm Electric makes no warranties or representations as to this website including but not limited to the operation of the site, the information contained in the site, and the accuracy or currency of the information. The user accepts this site “as is” and “with all faults”. Neither Stumm Electric, nor any party involved in the creation of this website shall be liable for any damages arising out of or resulting from the user’s access to, or inability to access, this website, or from the users reliance on any information contained, therein. Stumm Electric does not warrant that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. In no event will Stumm Electric be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages for any use of this website, or any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profit, business interruption, loss of programs or other data even if Stumm Electric is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This Website provides links to other Websites on the Internet. These links are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this Website to provide further information. These links do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Stumm Electric is not responsible for the content or operation of any other Website and shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or resulting from the user’s access to those other Websites.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks, service marks, trade dress and all content (text and images) used in this Website are owned by or licensed to Stumm Electric and are protected in Canada and internationally including worldwide copyright laws. The copying, distribution or publication of any part of this Website, as well as any modifications of the protected content therein, is prohibited. The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this Website are either the property of Stumm Electric or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures, images, or written content by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures, images, or written content may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
If there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions you may contact us by visiting the “Contact Us” tab.
Stumm Electric Ltd.